Orben Rioja

Orben Rioja

£157.50

for the equivalent of £26.25 a bottle
CASE OF 6 BOTTLES 

Grower: Orben
Grape Variety: Tempranillo
Style: Savoury and Aromatic
Country: Spain
Appellation: Rioja
Vintage: 2019/20
Closure: CORK
Alcohol: 14.5% ABV
Bottle Size: 75cl

3 in stock

WRITE YOUR MESSAGE HERE…

Only 3 items left in stock!

ESTIMATED DELIVERY

SECURE & SAFE CHECKOUT

Intense garnet red in colour. Very interesting on the bouquet, with wild fruit, balsamic aromas, toasty oak and toffee. The palate is fleshy and balanced. It has a complex and impeccable freshness, with a persistent and aromatic finish.

Orben is an exciting estate in Rioja Alavesa, established with the aim of producing a single estate Rioja that rivals the best of the region. Winemaker Angél Ortega ensures that the wine is distinctively modern in style, with the fruit leading the way and light toasted notes (from ageing in French oak) being revealed on the finish. The Anton family of Izadi owns 75% of the property, with the remaining 25% being split between 50 of Spain's top restaurants - all friends of the family who share a common passion for fine food and wine. The 29 hectares of vineyard lie at the foot of the Sierra Cantabria mountain range in Laguardia (abutting those of Izadi) and are divided into 74 parcels of bush vines, each with their own peculiarity of microclimate.

*required

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Orben Rioja”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *