Dominio del Bendito El Primer Paso

Dominio del Bendito El Primer Paso

£130.50

for the equivalent of £21.75 a bottle
CASE OF 6 BOTTLES 

Grower: Bodegas Dominio del Bendito
Grape Variety: Tempranillo
Style: Savoury and Mineral
Country: Spain
Appellation: Toro
Vintage: 2019/20
Closure: CORK
Alcohol: 15.5% ABV
Bottle Size: 75cl

4 in stock

WRITE YOUR MESSAGE HERE…

Only 4 items left in stock!

ESTIMATED DELIVERY

SECURE & SAFE CHECKOUT

Aged for six months in American and French barrels. The bouquet is quite intense, notes of blackberries and mulberries, with a note of strawberry and hints of blue flowers over a dim mineral background. Structured and fresh, notes of cocoa, vanilla and ripe fruit. Long and persistent on the finish.

Before founding Bodega Dominio del Bendito, the French winemaker Antony Terryn spent several years working in different wineries in France, South Africa and the US. In search of the perfect terroir, Mr. Terryn arrived by chance in Toro in the year 2003. Because of the unique characteristics of the area -abundance of very old vines, harsh climate, sandy soils- he decided to settle down in the region to start his personal project. Bodegas Dominio del Bendito currently owns 21 hectares of Tinta de Toro vineyards. Interestingly, 80% of the vines are over 85 years old -including some planted in the XIXth century, years before the Phylloxera outbreak.- The other 20% are 15 to 35 years of age. The vineyards are farmed following organic principles and environmentally friendly techniques.

*required

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Dominio del Bendito El Primer Paso”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *