Bodegas Pita Verdejo

Bodegas Pita Verdejo

£82.50

for the equivalent of £13.75 a bottle
CASE OF 6 BOTTLES 

Grower: Bodegas Pita
Grape Variety: Verdejo
Style: Fruity and Crisp
Country: Spain
Appellation: Rueda
Vintage: 2020/21
Closure: CORK
Alcohol: 13% ABV
Bottle Size: 75cl

3 in stock

WRITE YOUR MESSAGE HERE…

Only 3 items left in stock!

ESTIMATED DELIVERY

SECURE & SAFE CHECKOUT

Pale straw-yellow in colour with golden hue. The bouquet exhibits initial notes of passionfruit and grapefruit with hints of scrub. The palate is well-balanced, complex and shows fruity notes, ripeness of the fruit and crisp vibrant acidity coming together nicely with a long finish.

The Pita family decided to replant their vineyards in order to devote themselves to viticulture, as their ancestors did. At the same time, Emilio Pita started studying biology and then biochemistry and obtained a degree as an oenologist in Bordeaux. He put what he had learned into practice in New Zealand and California. The 2010 Dominio de Verderrubi was the first wine from the family estate. It shows the commitment of the Pita family, on which every family member works with a lot of love and dedication. At Vinedos Verderrubi sustainability is very important and so the own vineyards, of which 96% are planted with Verdejo and the remaining 4% with Tempranillo, are treated with great respect, and the individual locations are cared for and cared for according to their needs and ultimately also taken into account in the vinification to bring out the best in the wines. From the 2015 vintage, all wines have organic certification. Both the project and the Pita family convinced us right away and we are very confident that we will at least enjoy very nice, if not great, white wines in the years to come.

*required

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Bodegas Pita Verdejo”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *